BAKED CHEESEBURGER MACARONI
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 C beef broth
- 1 C water
- 1 C elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 lb Velveeta, cut into chunks
- 1 C shredded cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground beef with soup mix and taco seasoning; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, beef broth, water, and macaroni.
- Bring to a boil; lower heat, cover and simmer until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in Velveeta chunks.
- Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Top with cheddar.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
Music to cook by . . .
Until next time, Happy Cooking!
“If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.” ~Nadine Stair