- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 6 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 2 salmon filets
- Whisk together the first seven ingredients.
- Place salmon filets in a glass baking dish; pour marinade over filets.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees; bake, covered, for 45 minutes.
Music to Cook By . . .
Until next time, Happy Cooking! :)
“If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.” ~Nadine Stair