Honey Citrus Chicken
- 1 whole chicken
- ¼ C bottled lemon juice
- Black Pepper
- Ground thyme
- Lemon pepper
- ¼ C honey
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place chicken in sealable container.
- Pour lemon juice over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle chicken on both sides with black pepper, thyme, and lemon pepper.
- Roast uncovered at 450 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Warm honey in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Brush honey all over chicken.
- Lower heat to 350 degrees.
- Roast chicken uncovered for 40 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before carving and serving.
Music to Cook By . . .
Until next time, Happy Cooking! :)
“October, baptize me with leaves!” - ― Rainbow Rowell, Attachments