- 1 - 12 lb whole turkey
- 1 stick butter, divided
- 4 c chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp dried parsley
- ½ onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse and wash turkey.
- Discard the giblets, or save for giblet gravy.
- Loosen skin around the edges of the turkey.
- Put butter, onion, and garlic under skin and, on the outside of the skin, push as far down the turkey as possible.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken stock with parsley and seasoning salt.
- Pour over turkey.
- Place turkey in oven bag and bake according to the chart in the oven bag box.
Until next time, Happy Cooking! :)
If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. - W. Clement Stone