Peach Dump Cake
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2- 16 oz. cans peach slices in heavy syrup
- yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter
- McCormick Cinnamon Sugar, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray cake pan with cooking spray.
- Spread peach slices evenly over bottom of cake pan.
- Pour yellow cake mix over peach slices.
- Slice butter into pats and place over cake mix in even rows.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until cake is golden brown.
- Sprinkle with McCormick Cinnamon Sugar.
Music to cook by . . .
Until next time, Happy Cooking! :)
“I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.” ― Charles Dickens