Slow Cooker Mac 'n' Cheese
- 2 C uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 C shredded Velveeta cheese
- 1 lb. Velveeta, cubed
- 1 stick butter
- 1 can evaporated milk
- ½ C 2% milk
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Place macaroni in slow cooker.
- Stir in all other ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Music to cook by . . .
Until next time, Happy Cooking! :)
Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peale