Baked Chicken Thighs
- 4-6 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on
- garlic salt, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- ground cayenne pepper powder, to taste
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Hungarian sweet paprika, to taste
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- Spray inside of glass baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray.
- Sprinkle all seasonings on chicken.
- Place chicken in baking dish, skin side up.
- Bake at 380 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Turn oven to BROIL and leave chicken in for additional 15 minutes.
Music to cook by . . .
Until next time, Happy Cooking! :)
“To read a poem in January is as lovely as to go for a walk in June.” - Jean-Paul Sartre