- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- 2-3 yellow squash
- ½ white onion
- ½ stick unsalted butter
- ½ C shredded Parmesn cheese
- ½ C shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cut squash into thin slices.
- Slice onion into thin rings and separate.
- Layer squash, onion, cheese, Seasoned Salt, and butter; repeat.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Music to Cook By . . .
Until next time, Happy Cooking! :)
One must maintain a little bit of summer, even in the middle of winter.
— Henry David Thoreau