Mother & Son Spaghetti Sauce
- 2 lbs ground beef
- ¼ onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ c green pepper, diced
- 1 packet GOYA® Sazon
- GOYA® Adobo with Pepper, to taste
- 3 cans diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- dash of cayenne pepper
- Brown ground beef with onion, garlic, pepper, Sazon, and Adobo, stirring frequently.
- Drain and add to stockpot with tomatoes, oregano, basil, and cayenne pepper.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Turn heat to low; cover and let simmer 30 minutes.
- Serve over warm spaghetti.
- Top with shredded cheddar and grated Parmesan, if desired.
Music to Cook By . . .
Until next time, Happy Cooking! :)
“Hot July brings cooling showers,
Apricots and gillyflowers.”
- Sara Coleridge, Pretty Lessons in Verse